Todays schedule

DAILY LOG  I get up and IM  having a good morning and I BEGIN cleaning up  around 845. I inform  my 80 year old roommate that I have a meeting here at the house at 9:30. He watches TV all day and besides needing me to bring him snacks he doesn’t have to do anything. I pay all his bills for him over the phone . I am his total and soul caregiver for everything. The only thing is I do not get paid for it like I should be but that’s another story. I do it anyway. 

      Today for some reason, he decides to take it upon himself to call n pay the bill, around  probably 855 as  I’m trying to get ready and stand by my phone to answer it . as usual , he begibs screaming and cussing when he can’t see the numbers to push or hear the operator( he knows this he does this every time that’s why I call and pay them for him)  he carries on for 10 or 15 minutes And then began screaming, fuck really loud at the top of his voice with his lungs rattling . I tell him calm down don’t exert himself , and then he screamed at me to do it . I’m waiting for my appointment to be here anytime and I will gladly do it as soon as he leaves in about 20 or 30 minutes And I informed him of this . Instantly he been screaming and calling me names and telling me to do it now I can never do anything for him. I’ve always got something to do. I’m useless et Etc.Continues  screaming and me calling me names and putting me down and then forces me to take the phone and seconds later starts screaming, and chases me down to get it back from me . He is screaming so loudly and beginning to chase me around so that when my appointment comes to the door at me so bad That when my appointment gets to the door, he turned and abruptly leaves . And implore him to come back and apologize , assuring him everything’s fine . As I’m waiting for him to get back, And telling my roommate what has happened and begging him to be quiet,  my roommate gets in my face, screaming at me and calls me bitch and tells me I have to do what he says and then repeats bitch bitch bitch bitch five times , With his forehead pressed against my forehead menacingly spitting on my face each time He repeats the name he’s calling me . even as the guy walks up and rings the doorbell for the second time.. His outburst are not a mental problem or onsetting dementia, but a timed and scheduled malicious occurrence. It sure is coincidental that  my roommate,  for not knowing anything about computers(Claiming he has nothing to do with the ongoing stocking and hacking of me)  or not knowing anybody sure seems to be right on par with the online attackers And repeating the same, they say almost verbatim sometimes . Additionally, I think that there is Audio recording from the living room  as well , because he tends to start in one certain area as well as the area in the backyard. And it’s always the fights in these areas. I have extreme anxiety order, and I’ve explained to everybody many years ago and it’s closely related to my heart condition and being such stressed out and such a volatile situation could actually cause me to stroke out and die. I think that might be their intention.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Tocas Mal

Got money